How to use this online form:
View/print a preview of the Neighbourhood Grants questions in advance.
You do not have to complete this form in one sitting. You may return to your online form at any time before you submit to add or update your information.
- "Pause" instructions - The following steps describe how to save your work so that you can complete it at a future time:
- After you finish answering ALL the questions on a page, click the "Next" button.
- When you reach the next page, click the "pause" link at the bottom of that page. This will save the information on all the previous pages.
- You will then be directed to a new page, which will display a personalized link to your form. You can copy and paste this link into a document and save it to your computer, create a bookmark of the link in your web browser, or write it down on paper to refer to later.
- To continue working on your saved form, copy and paste the personalized link into your web browser. The link will take you to the page you have not filled out yet. You can edit/view all of the responses you've provided so far by going to the end of the page and clicking 'Back'.
- After you click the "Finish" button on the last page of the on-line form, you will no longer be able to edit your answers.
- Please fill out all the questions on a single page in order for the page to be saved. Please fill out the questions or put "N/A" or 0 where applicable. Please don't leave any cell blank before you leave the current page by clicking "Next" or "Back" button.
The information on the page will ONLY be saved when all the questions on the page have information filled out.
Special Needs & Disclosure of Information Accommodation of special needs (e.g. documents in alternate formats, sign-language interpreters, off-hour meetings) is available as required to ensure that groups can fully participate in the funding process. For accommodation of special needs, please contact the Supervisor, Community Funding at 416-392-8334 or by email at email@example.com. As mandated by the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, Chapter M. 56, s. 27 and By-Law 974-1998, all information collected on this form, including personal information may be subject to full public disclosure which may include posting to a web site. Questions about this collection can be directed to the Supervisor of Community Funding at City Hall, 15th floor, East Tower, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M5H 2N2 or by telephone at 416-392-8334. Complete this project completion form and report on your entire project, from the start date to the end date.